Happy Friday to you all! Hope you’re already starting to enjoy a much deserved, relaxing weekend. I’m looking forward to some family time and a little break from painting this weekend! Here are some amazing painted pieces I’ve come across this week on Etsy!
- Blue Painted Chest of Drawers – This beautiful vintage highboy dresser really pops with Annie Sloan’s Aubusson Blue Chalk Paint and her dark wax! I also love the hardware choice – although they aren’t original to the piece, they fit the look of it perfectly! Amazing piece VintageRefinedDecor!
2. Walnut Sideboard Cabinet – This is a newly constructed piece by CroftHouseLA most probably inspired by midcentury design lines. This piece, as well as many of their others, can be made to order. I love the white contrast with the stained wood and think this piece would really pop in any living space!
3. Vintage French Bed Frame – This is hands down one of my favorite pieces lately. I LOVE the look of this amazing bed frame and really feel the paint just enhances all the beautiful detail on the headboard and footboard. Unfortunately this piece is already sold, but I’m sure you’ll find some other amazing pieces at Louisagraceinteriors (see #4 on our list!). This shop really has redesigned some quality vintage pieces and is located in the United Kingdom.
4. Vintage French Chest of Drawers – Here’s another striking redesigned piece by Louisagraceinteriors! This piece is still available and would really be the highlight in your bedroom, living room or entryway! Annie Sloan’s graphite paint looks amazing here and really highlights the original hardware on this dresser!
5. Danish Teak Dresser by Morgens Kold – This dresser is so sharp and still so up to date and stylish it will shine in your home. I love the lines of the drawer pulls and would love this highboy in my own home! Check out MidcenturyMaddist for this as well as other amazing vintage pieces!