Happy Friday! Today is such a beautiful day and I’m so happy the weekend is finally arriving! I am very excited once again to share my five favorite pieces with you. Each of these pieces has been restored so creatively, I hope you like them as well! After viewing so many amazing redesigns; I am inspired to get started on some new projects here too. Keep an eye on our shop for new arrivals! If you see something you love, give it a ‘favorite’ and we’ll send you a coupon code for 10% off your purchase through September! Enjoy this week’s favorites and have a great fall weekend!
- Cool Midcentury Desk – This sleek midcentury desk has been redesigned in my favorite combination – white and a rich wood stain. I love the look of this piece and really wish I had a space in our guest room to squeeze this in! Lucy and Beren have so many great pieces you should check out, but this one is for sure my current favorite!
2. Glossy Green Buffet – This pop of green would really shine in any dining or entry space! I love the high gloss look and have been following the Resplendent Crow’s blog for a long time now. She does amazing work which has inspired me to start considering experimenting with high gloss and lacquer – just need to get a sprayer first. 🙂 Her blog has so many informative posts about her painting process and furniture business, it’s really such a great resource for those that are just beginning to revive furniture and each of her pieces are show stoppers for sure!
3. Midcentury ‘Mosaic’ Sideboard – Here’s another amazing midcentury piece to share with you. I of course LOVE the color combo here and think the ‘mosaic’ look on the front of this sideboard is so amazing. The VintagewareStore is a favorite of mine from the UK and you’ll see similar geometric patterns on some of their other amazing pieces as well.
4. Gray Midcentury Highboy – I love the sleek hardware on this tall chest of drawers, which was redesigned by Shelleychicdesign. This piece has similar lines to our charcoal gray highboy and would offer tons of storage in any bedroom, office or even entryway! I have been an admirer of this shop for quite a bit and love seeing how they update their vintage pieces.
5. Blue and Walnut Midcentury Dresser – Once again, I love the stained wood paired with paint and after white, blue, specifically navy blue, is one of my all time favorites. I love the overall redesign of this midcentury piece and would love it in a bedroom, dining room, or as a nursery changing table. This piece comes from one of my favorite local shops, Twice Loved Furniture Creations. I have been following this shop for awhile now and am always impressed with their work!