Here are our top five picks for this week. Visit us today to see our own available pieces!
- Brasilia End Tables – This pair of Broyhill Brasilia vintage end tables by ShoptheModCottage in Eagan, Minnesota, are showstoppers! I love the contrast with their painted white tops, which really make the curves underneath stand out. These tables would look stunning in any living space, or even possibly as bedside tables. This shop, doesn’t have a ton of inventory right now, but these beauties are still available and on sale!
2. Kingfisher Blue Sideboard – This bright kingfisher blue sideboard would be the showcase in your dining space, would bring a pop of color to your bedroom, or would even add a bright focal point to your living space. There are so many options with this piece and the color, although bright, can really work well with tons of other colors. The brass hardware on this piece is stunning and gives it a simple elegance. Although this piece is already sold, Oakdale Boutique in Chicago, has many other freshly painted vintage pieces to choose from for your home.
3. Art Deco Chest of Drawers – This dresser is truly amazing. I am in love with the elegant design on this chest of drawers. Small enough to really fit in any space in your home – this piece has so many options. I would love to see this as a side table in a living room as it would seem a waste to hide it in the bedroom! This is not the first time I have featured MarthaLeoneDesign on this blog either. They have an amazing amount of show stopping furniture pieces.
4. Antique French Rococo Style Bed – This bed is unbelievably beautiful. The wood is in amazing shape and the details just shine. This bed, found at ShabbyEuropeanFlair in Portland, Oregon, would be an amazing piece in your guest bedroom. The carved detail on the headboard is so ornate – this piece is a beautiful and special vintage find!
5. Charcoal and White Midcentury Dresser – I love this midcentury low dresser by Twice Loved Furniture Creations. This shop, is located in Palatine, Illinois and has many impressive available pieces. Her work is so amazing and this piece truly stands out. I love the color combinations here and think this piece would look beautiful in any space in the home. There are so many options with low dressers and this stunning piece is no exception to that idea.