Here are the top picks for this week! Enjoy!
- Reclaimed Wood Headboard – I love the look of reclaimed wood furniture and think this headboard would make such a statement in any bedroom space. The weathered look of the wood gives it the softness it needs at the head of a bed. This piece can be found at JNMRusticDesigns. In addition to their amazing headboards, this creative shop also offers an impressive variety of home décor items.
2. Antique White Tallboy – OctoberBloomShop, in San Diego, offers this stunning antique white tallboy. I love the look of the dark wax on this light paint color, which really highlights the details on this piece. This dresser would be the perfect addition to your bedroom space, but would also work well as an entry piece, perfect for storing hats and scarves, an office piece, or even a beautiful storage piece in a bathroom.
3. Hollywood Regency Mirror – I love this mirror. The detail on this piece is so stunning and it would make such a statement in an entryway. This mirror can be found at LuckyArtStudio, where they have many other amazing vintage mirrors, frames as well as other retro décor. We just finished a simple, oval, white mirror in our shop, check it our here.
4. Midcentury Blue Sideboard – I love the bright color of this napoleonic blue buffet or low dresser along with its shiny hardware. CarlaByDesign has several other statement pieces in her shop that are just as stunning as this one.
5. Shamrock Green Lowboy – The color on this piece creates such a statement. This is a fairly small dresser, however this color makes it such a beautiful, bold piece for any room in your home. MintHome, from Chicago, redesigned this piece. Their shop offers tons of amazing vintage décor, all beautifully refinished.
Enjoy your weekend! –Grove Job Shop