Happy Friday! I just finished a bright nightstand painted in Annie Sloan’s Florence and this color has quickly become a favorite of mine! Check out the listing here.
In addition to our newest nightstand I found a couple other striking pairs of nightstands to add to our list of favorites for this week.
- Light Gray Nightstands – This pair of light gray nightstands really stood out to me. I love the hardware on these pieces and think they really stand out against this stunning paint color. These would look amazing in a bedroom space and the color is so versatile. These pieces have been refinished by VitaliaDesign. You’ll see another favorite from their New Jersey Etsy shop below.
- Charcoal Gray Nightstands – Love these dark, traditional nightstands. The rich gray milk paint has really given these tables new life. The subtle distressing on the edges of these pieces keeps the vintage feel, yet with a fresh look. You can find these nightstands as well as other creatively refinished pieces at madenewdesignct.
- French Linen Antique Cabinet – I am still slightly obsessed with vintage china cabinets and this piece is a true favorite of mine – I had to include it in this week’s list. I love the antique style and lines of this cabinet and love the wood detail in the glass. This color, Annie Sloan’s French Linen, looks exquisite. This piece would shine in any space in your home – not just a dining room piece! You can find this piece on Blue Egg Brown Nest’s blog as well as at Luckett’s where many of her amazing pieces are for sale!
- Graphite Bureau / Desk – I love the look of this desk and would really love to get my hands on one with a similar style. This desk, refinished by Revived London, was painted in Annie Sloan’s Graphite chalk paint. This is a favorite shade of mine and I think the color looks amazing here.
- Gray Sleigh Bed – Here is another favorite from VitaliaDesign. I have yet to refinish a headboard, but once I find the right one, I can’t wait to get started. This bed looks amazing refinished and would be a show-stopper in any bedroom space.