Here are this week’s favorite furniture picks.
- Duck Egg Blue China Hutch – I love the color combination and vintage style of this beautiful refinished cabinet. Duck Egg Blue, a popular color of Annie Sloan, is one that I have been wanting to try for a long time. I love the look of this with its pure white interior. This piece, redesigned by AubeDesign in Montreal, Canada, would give a perfect french feel to any room in your home. This shop has an impressive variety of creatively refinished vintage furniture.
- Elipse Walnut Midcentury Inspired Dresser – I have written about this shop, Revitalized Artistry, in previous posts and continue to be impressed by the designs and quality construction of their pieces. This midcentury inspired low dresser is stunning and would shine in a bedroom space, living room, entry area or as a media table. This shop, located in Athens, Georgia, has several amazing pieces for sale and also takes custom orders.
- Black Sideboard – I love the antique, simple look of this buffet and the paint really makes the beautiful original hardware shine. SeppiaFurniture offers several impressively redesigned vintage pieces and is located in Rochester, New York. The subtle distressing adds a distinguished look to this piece. This piece would be a show stopper in any dining space.
- Graphite Serpentine Four Drawer Dresser – I love the small size of this dresser as well as the amazing curves. The graphite color matches so well with the wood stained top. This piece has so many options and could really shine in any room in your home. I would showcase it in an entryway space. This piece was redesigned by StudioPaintNiagara located in Fonthill, Canada.
- Gray Wood Top Dresser – NewSouthernCharm, located in Harvard, IL, refinished this enormous eleven drawer dresser. This piece, offering an immense amount of storage, would give an elegant look to any dining space, bedroom or living room. The paint color pairs so well with the beautifully stained top as well.