Loving this week’s furniture finds. I have several shops that are reappearing here with more impressive pieces as well as a few new ‘favorite’ shops. Our shop has two bedroom pieces available, refinished in Annie Sloan’s Florence chalk paint. Both would add a pop of color and brightness to your bedroom space – which is just what is needed in the middle of winter! Check out our shop today! Here are this week’s favorite pieces – enjoy!
- Antique Sideboard with Mirror Backsplash – This piece would make a statement in any room in your home. The most obvious place, would of course be a formal dining room. Yet, I can envision this vintage beauty in an entryway or as a side table in a living room. It is gorgeous and would look amazing in its original condition. I can also see freshening up the stain on this and adding a tiny bit of color to it as well. There are many possibilities with this piece, but it’s clear you won’t find many pieces like this one. It’s available at ReDonebyDee, an impressive Etsy vintage shop in Kentucky.
- Broyhill Brasilia Credenza – This shop has been featured before on our blog. Her work amazes me more and more each time. This piece is by far my favorite of all of her pieces up to this point. As I’ve stated many times, I LOVE the color combination of the wood stain and bright white paint and think this refinish gives this piece a slightly more modern look, while still preserving its midcentury style. I was so surprised as I read the latest blog post on TheResplendentCrow that she received several negative responses about her work on this piece. I can understand the importance of keeping the integrity of this piece alive, however I believe she did this very successfully. Keep up your amazing work Sucheta!
- Kroehler Mid Century Dresser – Here is another beauty by CarlaByDesign. If you have read my posts before, you will notice this shop becoming a regular on my favorite lists. This gorgeous mid century Kroehler dresser with beautifully refinished gold hardware would shine in any home. It has my favorite color combination which highlights the vintage style of this mid century piece.
- Teal Chest of Drawers – This shop, loveandvintagebymlr, has been a favorite of mine for a long time. The pieces are always bright, cheery, and refreshed after Michelle has finished her magic. She has such amazing talent and is always offering beautiful, unique pieces. This piece, Julianne, offers a stunning teal color, but what really caught my eye was its beautiful original hardware and casters. A gorgeous piece that could easily shine in your home.
- Navy Mid Century Bench – RetroSpecList is a new ‘favorite’ shop of mine. I love the look of this newly reupholstered mid century bench. The navy fabric looks amazing and I can envision this piece in an entryway, bedroom, mudroom or as extra seating in a living space. There are so many options for this beautiful, classic piece. Best, Grove Job Shop