- MidCentury Gray Ombre Highboy – This mid-century dresser looks amazing. I love the shades of gray and white. This spacious piece would make a statement in any room of your home. Refinished by furnituredollies. This is my first time visiting their shop, however they have quickly become a favorite. Exciting to see they are close to us!
- Black MidCentury Credenza – VintageFreshShop has been a long time favorite of our shop. The furniture pieces from this shop, in Austin, TX, are always expertly redesigned. This piece caught my eye right away. I have been dying to find a favorite black paint and this sleek midcentury piece just reinforces that. This gorgeous low dresser would work in so many spaces – the options are endless.
- Vintage Low Dresser – This low dresser, posted as a portfolio piece, is so elegant and would be a stunning statement piece in a dining room, entryway or living room. This redesign by brasshipposhop in California, has brought new life to this piece. This shop offers several gorgeous portfolio pieces to give you some ideas and will custom paint your favorite vintage piece for you.
- Lavender Low Dresser – I love the look of this gorgeous lavender dresser. This piece, similar in color to our own paloma highboy, would stun in any room in your home. A baby girl’s nursery,perhaps? The original hardware really pops on this piece. This low dresser is by merakihomedesign.
- Wrought Iron Black Chest of Drawers – SawNailandPaint is a blog that I follow and this beautiful piece just popped up on my feed today. I love the color combinations here. The black and wood stain are stunning next to each other and this hardware just pops against the grain of the wood. For this piece she used a custom mix of General Finishes milk paint on the frame and their gel stain on the drawer fronts. I haven’t used General Finishes yet, but have been wanting to try out both their black milk paint as well as their gel stains. This piece reminded me to give them a try.