- “Molly” Chest of Drawers – This gorgeous chest of drawers was expertly refinished by loveandvintagebymlr. This shop has been a favorite of mine for quite some time and all of her bright redesigns inspire me. This one is such a show stopper with its stunning color and amazing hardware! The size and storage of this piece give it unlimited options in any home. I can see this piece as a beautiful entryway table and of course it would be perfect in a bedroom space as well!
- Midcentury Highboy Dresser – This gorgeous vintage highboy can be found at MidcenturyMaddist. This Etsy shop offers a huge variety of retro home décor and stays true to the pieces original style. This highboy offers tons of storage and those wood drawer pulls are so cool!
- Stained Red Oak Media Cabinet – This piece by hedgehouse from Chicago is not vintage by any means, but caught my eye this week and I had to include it in my list. I love the style of this media cabinet – I’m a sucker for sliding doors – and this shop does not disappoint with their other custom made furniture either. Each piece is more gorgeous than the next!
- White Bed Frame – FarmHouseFare restyled this antique bed frame. I usually am not a huge fan of ‘shabby chic’ but this look really works on this bed. The carved flowers at the top of the headboard stand out so much with the fresh white paint. This bed would be gorgeous in a guest bedroom or child’s room.
- The Sammartano Highboy – ThirtyEighthStreet redesigned this campaign style dresser using General Finishes Milk Paint in Driftwood. What a gorgeous color and I love that they left the hardware with its more ‘rustic’ patina. It gives it a bit more edgy look that’s so unique. I just recently started following this blog and can’t wait to see some of their next projects as well!
Speaking of General Finishes, I am working on an antique desk and using GF milk paint for the first time. I can’t wait to share my photos with you once it’s ready! So far I’m really liking this paint – fun to try something new!